Thursday, February 19, 2009

i have doubt and problem....

well i dunno what happen and i dunno what have been discuss among those girls.. and i was so so so so so so so..... curious.... well man out there beware of the girls and beware of them especially especially when girls talking or having a meeting among them self...... Now i have a feeling of hz..... and girls girls girls make me felt scary of them.... i just wan to ask and what i get is forget bout it.. start everything a new day... no more past... and another reply don't ask girls about girls talk.... if you have a doubt and about you will you ask???? and now it seems that i'm the one who were wrong and i mean the one who should be blame..... well i swear to god if i nv treat a friend with a heart i should die from the day it started.... One thing i hate the most is talk and talk and talk behind my back and is talk..... i can;t bare it the thing i sense that when she msg me i can sense the blaming wau so strong.... and when ask.... only answer i should not tell you anything... just promise people what you promise.... hey is i really make the promise that day in the bus??? Is it really i who said out the condition...... is it i who said that the RM200 for them?? IS NOT ME who make the condition... yes i did do the sign but is it from my heart... ya i admit that rm10000 if i win rm2000 is for them to vacation and i did not denied it and rm1000 for the sponsoring of projector and i did not denied also... but rm200 is not me who make the condition ok??? I dunno y u guys did not see... and i dunno y......????? and if u guys think i'm not even worth mentioning or even what just tell me and from now on i know what to do..... and i mean it.... in my entire life i never ever treat friends as fools and i never ever treat friends badly... Did i do anything to you guys that will make you guys bankrupt or lost anything??? If do sorry and tell me what have you guys lost... money??? if so tell me.... I dunno what is the effect for me now... but i can said ur heart is feeling not good and why why why.... when angry appear in your mind and when it really really appear bias will appear and all the thinks spoken up will be double and i mean salt la.... personal opinion and when those who spoke it out and told others... the influence will be more and more and what dicussion make is it from the own pure heart..... or is it really from bias..... if wan discuss with all those involve... and discuss it.... dun discuss it without those involve not there as it isn't fair for anyone who can't defend itself.. and it isn't fair when u dunno what have been judge on you and it isn't fair........ who should i get this answer from now...... For those who are my friends and pals out there... ask yourself frankly when did i used you guys and when did i do something to harm you guys.... ask yourself whenever you guys need help did i stretch out my hand??? did i ever shouted at you guys and when you guys down did i ever stamp my feet on you??? Ask yourself frankly...... and i swear that i nv used you guys for anything and if i do, do tell me about it........

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mister, need a life! Get the fuck out of it man. If you didn't do anything worth talking behind your back, WHY DO YOU NEED TO WORRY that we are talking behind your back?

    We already tell everything straight to your face. There's no reason to talk behind you anymore. And we never did. You should know by now we are people who are considered frank and I told you, we are not afraid of you knowing what we think about you and so forth. If we really did like to talk behind your back what was the point of confrontation 3 nights ago then?

    Whatever we said to Kelly last night it's between us, as a plain effort to do ourselves a favour. To let her know we never did what she thought we did. That is all between us. We had explained to you what we think and why we are upset or even mad at you. And now I think she have the right to know why are we not talking to her and upset at her. And we think the best way is to confront her. What gone wrong between us, at this very moment unless she decided to tell you, but even if she do, please do remember, it have got nothing to do with you. At the very same manner, the relationship between you and Kam have got nothing to do with us. We are just keeping a promise to a friend, which was you back then. We are upset because you are the one who suggest us to stop you and you are the one who decided to lie to us.

    Now whether you are truthful about our friendship or not, to be honest, for me personally, it doesn't matter anymore. What Kelly said in her comment was right. No matter what the reason is, you after all still lied to us. And when we confronted you I expect honesty. We gave you the chance. But in the end you didn't. I lost my word, I have no idea how to respond to this anymore. That is probably why I was raging at you. Forgive is something really hard to do when everything is so fresh. I just don't get why after all these confrontation and i-speak-my-heart-hour, you can still think that you did nothing wrong? I thought I know you. But, apparently I'm quite wrong.

    ReplyDelete