Sunday, February 8, 2009

nescafe kickstart.....

Well the night friday i know that she is sad and i felt sad too.... i really thought can let go of her but..... well i try too.... but i msg her and she reply and told y and scold me that i can be like normal back and she don;t like.... i can chat and chat until left out her...  and be the central of attraction... and she said she hate this... and she felt angry and sad.... i dunno y i felt i still care for her... i sense her but i try to put her into the conversation but she just said ok..... i ask her 4 times r u ok..... and she never reply... and angryly she said back to cyber... then ok... that time we are friends ok coz althought yesterday broke up but i dy said we can be friends back so i bravely takes my guts and pretend that i'm nothing.... and when back i msg again are u ok...?? and she said hate me like this and i know u can let u go but i can't...?? wat??/ she like sending back msg and said what i did is not her interntion but i force her that night and she said soo.... i dunno what is the motive but most of u guys can think...... so at last all msg are private.... sorry.... that night i can't sleep and dream that i get to the final for nescafe kickstart.. i woke manytimes and felt un happy and untill 6am i wake and online and look at the result and it really stated congratulation and you been selected among 20finalist and to claim the Rm1000 please summit a video pitch to compete Rm10000.... but i nv happy.... maybe last time i will be happy but today hz... dunno y felling unhappy at all when know the result and i duno want share it with who..... so i just msg her and said i win all that but dun have mood.... well guys i join this competition becoz of her leh coz she like to shop and i thought having extra money is essential to me so that can let her shop.... i still blur whether to join or not untill when i really lighten up by my friends.... they were good to me.... and sorry guys that i lefted u guys out when i'm with her.... they told me to do the best and win the rm10000 and if win i promise to sponsor half of the money to buy a projector for the MMU club and told out rm2000 to treat them to play and the rest will gv to my parents and i will kept my self rm1000 for my own purpose..... ya i really wan to do the best now as this money doesn;t only make an extra income for me but also prove me that i have a great idea and even thought this proposal is not perfect but i just use little effort can get in and if i fully use maybe i can win much bigger chances... so i wan to win and share the hapiness to the friends around me .... if little money can make them happy i will share with them because when i am down they who company and advise me althoughtsometimes some of them em.... those 4 is very lousy and shout and popek popek but they were caring and supportive friends and it is good to have them as friends and i was happy too.... thanks guys who supported me and advise me.... and grow with me... love u guys more..... muacks....

No comments:

Post a Comment