Thursday, February 19, 2009

love is right or wrong???

Guys what is love???? love is right or wrong??? can anyone answer me??? well i can said i lie to friends coz of love for someone but is that wrong... i dunno what is right or wrong in love.... i can said sorry for those who involve and i lie but what i lie is it because i wan to fool u guys or is it that time i really need you guys??? that time did i really need u guys or i only act to get attention from u guys??? besides my love life did i ever lie to u guys b4.... i asking frankly??? did i ever lie besides my love live??? if do tell me and prove to me.... you guys said in front of me this that and bla bla bla... and i never said aword y?? coz if you don't have a nice word to said just shut up as words can cut the heart and make the deepesst scar.... i'm not because i'm scare or what is because i respected you guys and don't wan the problem to become bigger.... if that night when u guys come down and i explain and answer everything u ask urself frankly will u trust or ask yourself will u ever will accept the answer or you will get more angry and shoot me with dozen and million of reason.... Love is weird and it can blind u for a moment and it can even blind u for live but love someone is it wrong??? or love someone too much is it wrong???? if u love someone and the one commited a crime and regreted could you forgive him/her??? for me yes i will forgive her as long as she regreted and nv ever lie to me again... yes i dunno whether i will be hurt by her a not but... i trusting her for now.... she did change and i can felt it.... she did not get angry often... and now even become more and more polite..... i love her and thats it... and i can never ever lie to myself i love her.... there are two circles of friends which one ask me to forget bout her and one circle of friends ask me to love back her... those who ask me forget her i know that you guys scare i will get hurt by her again and i understand thank you you guys for caring and concerning,..... while a group of friends ask me to accept her y??? coz they know me too love her... and too soft heart.... and they really understand me... y coz they know me longer and know me in every relationship is serious... they know me and understand about me but they did remind me to get her change before truely accept her... that day i really felt she regret and i really felt her heart open and she really cry out.... i melt my cold heart when she cry on my shoulder and maybe is really our faith to be back together.... guys give her one more chance or guys give me one more chance.... if she can't change then let her sometimes to change.. and guys from now on whther bout my love relation or what you guys ask i tell.... and if you guys felt that is not worth for me to ask for one more chances from you guys then fine... just delete my msn or whatever and thats all.... for those who give me support all those day.. thankyou and as i promise if i really win the kickstart if i really win... whether we are friends or not the money i will still pass it to u guys.....  friends or foe, pals or enemies, chances or punishment is all decided by u guys.... and i can said i nv ever fool u guys and i did use my heart to friend u guys.... and i did......

1 comment:

  1. No matter what happen, lie is already committing the sin and fault and it is wrong. Lie for love to friend already is wrong, they ask you because they want you to tell frankly and you shouldn't lie to them. Next, they will not say don't support us or what, but they just want us to be frank to them. You say "did i ever lie beside of my love life?". This is already wrong. IS that mean you will not lie to anyone anything except your love life? It is also lie. And you lie to them about your love life means you did lie to me some of it also for what you tell them about me or the other way round. I am not trying to let you depress or angry or scold you, i just don't want you to lie to anybody anymore. Lie already lies, don't use another lie to cover the previous. But admit and take action to correct it. ok? I love you too and I am changing and thanks for trust and tell I change some. I am still on my path. We need to hardwork.

    ReplyDelete