Sunday, February 8, 2009

at last solution

well i confronted her last thursday, because i feeling that she still have a barrier and avoiding me... I msg her and called her she nv reply and just untill she can't bare it she msg me that she in class waht do i want??? so i ask her since she said we as usual as bf and gf so i ask that can we have a dinner together and she like giving excuse untill i can't bare anymore i straight went up to her house and it seems like even the god asking me to do so because when i in lift i saw her housemate so it would be better off i straight go in and confront her.... when i go in she like nothing and just watch her movie and i just looked at her and she don't bother and straight go in kitchen take food.... and i ask her what she want and i'm stressfull and all she told me that she need time.... time time and time??? she dy said ok ok as usual me and him couple and the third party only friends ok....  but what she told me yesterday is like all lies... and why did she do so??? i dy tell me to break on wednesday and she said between us are friends and i said second confirmation becoz that time i really really open up my heart to let go... but why..why...and why she sent back msg to me ok as what we discuss this morning k?? we be couple and friend with him..... Why did she do so?? Is it i easy to be fool or is it i am the back up for her so when is time she broke with the boy i will always be there for her?? I was so angry and i on that time i never scare she force me to break up or what becoz that time i really really need a answer if not i will die from depression....... she asked me to in her room to discuss and i ask all the things in my heart... y u go out with him?? when it start? is he good all these..... all i ask for clarification to make sure there won't be any confusion later... and that mistake could be minimum to the lowest...." the discussion between her and me is private so sorry guys can't talk bout it... under malaysia law of privacy(cyberlaw)" lastly she said she love me no more and she love him and maybe she regret later that the guy maybe will not be as good as me or even concern as me but she said she dare to take the step. So i clarify to her 3 or 4 times to make sure that i did't force her to do so or what and repeat to her ok from my understanding that you love me no more and you want to be with him and in no other way or chances we could get back together and she agree,.... so on that moment i remind myself to be calm and like nothing happen go out of her room and just like proudly and normally declare to her house mate that me and her dy break up and i act like nothing and just hang around few minutes b4 i leave... i just hang around there eat her housemate bf cake and chat with them then make my way down to my house.... i just act cool and nothing with my friends below my house becoz there are around 12 of them there.. and a meeting is going on and i just go and sit there and have the meeting too.... i voice many ideas out and just like nothing and try to hide my feelings as pro as posibble..... after the meeting around 1 hour later.... i frankly tell them that i break up with kelly cheng and they like not get suprise or anything at all and just ask me are you ok in a smile..... i dun understand y there just said so??? and they just caring for me and always sing "feng shou kuai le" in a joking manner and said to me that they know i'm good and caring and she still break up with u then is not your fault but instead i should be happy and all the girls out there should be happy coz one more good guy to be grab.... frankly i should be happy but did i???? i dunno y but i should be happy for now as my financial burden is lighther and my time will be more to locate for friends as she dislike me going out and left her alone.... and all this half years she dislike i dun do or try do lesser if can't avoid, i even separate from my friends life and do wat ever she wants..... but she will like nv satisfy... i even dun care my face for her and wat he want i give except sometimes that i do not allow shirt that is too low and expose.....  is that not good enough for her.... i plan everything for her and think she is the right one and told my family but only cny that period all change and my dream cramble...... i always try tell myself don't worry be happy, be more happy that there are friends still around to support u and there are more time available for u to do things and know friends.... well seems all dy end and i should try my best to live without her presents in my life..... we can be friends and i hope we can too bit just friends to share with and friends too help out as i know her range of friends is little but the people who understand her and tolerate her is much more thinner....... so here we go mr mr mr hello, be ready and tackle the girls out there and i promise the other girl that i felt in love too and she is a nice girl i promise that i will treat her much more better then what i did previously.....  i wan to live with the person i can share the joy and hapiness in my life and i wish she will be happy with me too and i will give her the very best that i can provided and if i could let her shop when i have the ability too...... dear me please wake up and look for better...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment